- Overview of the Image Editor control (WEBDEV)
- Creating an Image Editor control (WEBDEV)
- Event managed by default
The Image Editor control (WEBDEV)
Overview of the Image Editor control (WEBDEV)
By using the Image Editor control in your websites, you will allow users to create and edit images or photos. The control has been designed for use on mobile devices: the icon bars and available actions adapt to this mode!
The features of the new Image Editor control respond to the needs of web users:
- resize operation,
- text insertion,
- line, arrow,
- basic shapes: circle, rectangle, ...
Users can paste an image in the control, or select a file from the disk. They will then be able to save changes.
Creating an Image Editor control (WEBDEV)
To create an Image Editor control
- On the "Creation" tab, in the "Usual controls" group, expand "Image" and click "Image Editor".
- Click where you want to create the control in the page.
Remark: The dimensions of the control are optimized to take up the available space at the specified position. If the control size does not suit you, press Ctrl + Z: the control size will be reset to default.
To view the characteristics of the control, select "Description" in the context menu.
WEBDEV manages the following event by default:
|Initializing (Server code)||Executed when the page is opened.|