- Events managed by default
- Events supported by WINDEV and WINDEV Mobile
- Optional events
Events associated with a Layout control
Events managed by default
Events supported by WINDEV and WINDEV Mobile
WINDEV and WINDEV Mobile manage the following events by default (order of appearance in the code editor):
|Initializing||Run when the window is opened. *|
(*) By default, the "Initializing" event of each control is run according to the order in which the controls were created in the window. To modify this order of execution:
- On the "Window" tab, in the "Order" group, click "Initialization".
- In the window displayed, use the arrows on the right to modify the order in which the controls are initialized.
To add an optional event:
- Select the desired control.
- Display the code window of this control (F2 key).
- Click the link "Add other events to xxx" at the bottom of the window code, after the last event.
- All the optional events available for the control are displayed.
- Check the optional event to add and validate.
Remark: You can select several optional events.
- The selected optional event is automatically added to the events managed by the control.
To disable an optional event, simply perform the same operations to display the list of optional events. Then simply uncheck the optional events to delete.
Remark: If the disabled code contains WLanguage code, this code is automatically deleted.
This page is also available for…