- Events managed by default
- Optional events
Events associated with Clickable Image controls
Events managed by default
WEBDEV manages the following events by default (order of appearance in the code editor):
|Initialization (Server code)||Run when opening the page.|
|Load (onload) (Browser code)||Run whenever the image is loaded and displayed by the browser.|
|Click (Browser code)||Run when the image is clicked by the Web user. This code is always run, regardless of the type of the clickable image.|
|Click (Server code)||Run when the image is clicked by the Web user.|
Remark: the values of the controls are not known in this code.
: Only the browser codes are available in a static page.
Several optional events can be managed.
To add an optional event:
- Select the desired control.
- Display the code window of this control (F2 key).
- Click the link "Add other events to xxx" at the bottom of the window code, after the last event.
- All the optional events available for the control are displayed.
- Check the optional event to add and validate.
Remark: You can select several optional events.
- The selected optional event is automatically added to the events managed by the control.
To disable an optional event, simply perform the same operations to display the list of optional events. Then simply uncheck the optional events to delete.
Remark: If the disabled code contains WLanguage code, this code is automatically deleted.
You can manage, for example:
- the mouse hover over the control,
- left mouse button down, up, with a double click,
- right mouse button down, up, double click,
- mouse wheel, etc.