- Events managed by default
- Events managed by WINDEV and WINDEV Mobile
- Events managed by WEBDEV
- Optional events
- Optional events of a Combo Box control: opening and closing the Combo Box controls
Events associated with Combo Box controls
Events managed by default
Events managed by WEBDEV
WEBDEV manages the following events by default (order of appearance in the code editor):
|Initialization (Server code)||Run when opening the page.|
Special case: automatically filled browsing Combo Box control:
When this code is run, the Combo Box control is not filled yet. To force the control to be filled in this code, use:
|End of initialization (Server code)||Code found for a browsing Combo Box control automatically filled:|
Run once the control has been filled. This code enables you to select an element in the control, or to add or modify an element.
|Entry in control (Browser code)||Run when the control takes focus.|
|Exit without modification (Browser code)||Run when changing control (change of control with the mouse, etc.) once the content of the control was modified (element selection for example).|
|Whenever modified (Server code)||Run when the user performs a selection.|
|Exit from control (Browser code)||Run when moving from one control to another (selecting another control with the mouse, etc.).|
: Only the browser codes are available in a static page.
Several optional events can be managed.
To add an optional event:
- Select the requested control.
- Display the code window of this control (F2 key).
- Click the link "Add other events to xxx" at the bottom of the window code, after the last event.
- All the optional events available for the control are displayed.
- Check the optional event to add and validate.
Remark: You can select several optional events.
- The selected optional event is automatically added to the events managed by the control.
To disable an optional event, simply perform the same operations to display the list of optional events. Then simply uncheck the optional events to delete.
Remark: If the disabled code contains WLanguage code, this code is automatically deleted.
You can manage, for example:
- the mouse hover over the control,
- left mouse button down, up, with a double click,
- right mouse button down, up, with double click,
- the mouse wheel, etc.
Optional events of a Combo Box control: opening and closing the Combo Box controls
Two optional events are associated with Combo Box controls:
This page is also available for…
Click [Add] to post a comment