- Creating a block in a report
- Deleting a report block
- Reorganizing the report blocks
- Reorganizing the blocks
Handling the report blocks
The different operations that can be performed on the report blocks are as follows:Remark: During the click on a block name or in a report section, the delimiters of the block are highlighted.
Creating a block in a report
To create a block in a report, perform one of the following operations:
- on the "Creation" tab, in the "Structure" group, expand "Blocks".
- select "Add a block" from the popup menu of the report (right mouse click on the report currently created).
- click on "Add a block" in the "Blocks" tab of the report description.
: The Break header and footer
blocks cannot be dissociated. However, one of these blocks can be made invisible (in the description window of the block or via the Visible
To delete a report block, use:
- "Delete the block/break" from the popup menu of the block to delete (right mouse click on the caption of the block).
- the "Delete a block" button in the "Blocks" tab of the report description.
- the Del key (the block to delete must be selected).
: The Body
block cannot be deleted. However, this block can be made invisible (in the description window of the block or via the Visible
Reorganizing the report blocks
Reorganizing the blocks
The report editor allows you to reorganize the blocks found in a report. When printing the report, the blocks will be printed according to the order specified in the report editor. The order in which the processes of the blocks are run corresponds to the order in which the blocks are printed.
To reorganize the report blocks:
- Open the report description window ("Report description" in the context menu of the report).
- Display the "Blocks" tab.
- Modify the print order of the blocks:
: The print order of the blocks can also be modified in the description window of each block ("Block description" from the popup menu of the block).
This page is also available for…