- Configuring an automatic menu in a TimeLine control
Context menu of TimeLine controls
By default, TimeLine controls contain a context menu.
This menu, available without programming, includes several actions:
- Zoom in and out in the control.
- Add, delete or modify an event when selecting a time period.
Remarks: If the control is bound to a data source, the data deleted in the control is also deleted from the data source.
- Copy the content of an event.
: You can add options to this menu from the code. To do so, use the PopupMenu
Configuring an automatic menu in a TimeLine control
The context menu of the TimeLine control can be disabled. To show or hide the context menu of the TimeLine control:
- Open the TimeLine control description window.
- Select the "UI" tab.
- Choose the desired menu in the "Popup menu" combo box. You can:
- "Display the menu of AAF (System)": In this case, the automatic menu of the Organizer control will be displayed. For more details on how to configure this menu, see Configuring the AAF menu.
- "Add a context menu": If this option is checked, you can select the custom context menu to be displayed.
- If both options are checked, the custom context menu can be added before or after the AAF menu.
- If no option is selected, no context menu will be selected. The <Disabled> option will be displayed in the description window.
- The PopupMenu property is also used to remove the AAF-specific context menu and restore the standard Windows menu for a given control.