Updates on the server all the links of an HFSQL Client/Server data file.
Remark: All data files related to the links must have been configured with HChangeDir
, if necessary.
// Updates the links of the Customer data file
<Result> = HUpdateLink(<Data file> [, <Option>])
- True if the update was performed,
- False if an error occurred.
<Data file>: Character string
Name of the data file used to know the list of the links taken into account. This parameter can also correspond to:
- "*", to indicate that all data files must be taken into account,
- a data file group name, defined in the analysis.
<Option>: Optional constant (or combination of constants)
Options for the automatic data modification:
|hmsNoCheck||The automatic data modification is performed even if:|
- the description of the data file is more recent than the description of the analysis,
- the GUID of the data file is different from the GUID of the analysis.
|Default operating mode of the automatic data modification.|
Remark: The data files used must not be open (by the application or by another application).
- The items used by the links must exist.
- All the files of the analysis must be present if you use the "*" parameter
- When links are updated, the links removed from the analysis are also removed from the HFSQL server.
- You can use HModifyStructure before HUpdateLink.
Business / UI classification: Business Logic