- Use conditions
- AdMob identifier of the ad group
- Registering the application on the AdMob site
- Entering the identifier in the generation wizard
Conditions for using the Ad control
The Ad control is using the Google Play Service library of Android.
In order to use an Ad control, you must:
AdMob identifier of the ad group
To be able to display ads in the Ad control, an ad group must be defined on the "AdMob" site in order to define the type of ads to get. During this registering, an identifier is associated with the ad group. This identifier must be specified in the wizard for generating the Android application.
Registering the application on the AdMob site
Caution: These operations are given for information only. The interface may have been modified since this document was written. The interface used in this documentation page corresponds to the interface available in January 2014 (new Google AdMob interface).
To register a new Android application on AdMob:
- Connect to the AdMob site: http://fr.admob.com/ (a Google or AdMob account is required).
- Create an AdMob account if necessary.
- When the account is created, you have the ability to add your site or application.
- Specify, if needed, the information required for the payment.
- In the home page, click "Monetize" or the "Monetize a new application" button.
- Select or create the application to monetize. You can:
- Find an existing application.
- Add an application manually.
- Enter the application details:
- the application name. This name can differ from the final name of your application.
- the application platform: Android
- An ad can be created once your application is validated.
- The identifier of the ad block is supplied once the ad group is validated. This identifier must be entered in the wizard for creating the Android application.
Entering the identifier in the generation wizard
In the wizard for generating the Android application, specify the identifier of the ad block.
Remark: An error while loading AdMob can occur as long as the ad group is not available yet. This operation can take several hours.