Enables or disables a filter on a Pivot Table control.
Caution: Only a filter defined in the "Content" tab of the description window of Pivot Table control can be used. When <Pivot table>.Filter is used, only the display of the Pivot Table control is modified, the different totals are not updated.
SI TCD_Statistiques.Occurrence = 0 ALORS
LIB_AUCUNE_DONNEE.Visible = VRAI
LIB_AUCUNE_DONNEE.Visible = FAUX
<Pivot Table control>.Filter(<Display filter> , <Value>)
<Pivot Table control>: Control name
Name of the Pivot Table control to be used.
<Display filter>: Character string
Name of display filter to use. This filter was defined in the "Content" tab of the description window of Pivot Table control.
<Value>: Type corresponding to the filter
- Value of filter to implement.
- Empty string ("") to delete the filter.
To implement a filter in a Pivot Table control, you must::
- Create the Pivot Table control.
- In the description window of Pivot Table control, in the "Content" tab, add one or more display filters.
- Create a control allowing the user to select the value of filter. The selection of value will run <Pivot table>.Filter.
A Pivot Table control is defined to display sales statistics:
A filter is defined on the caption of family of products. The filter by family is used to only take into account the family specified in the calculation of turnovers.
The window proposes a combo box allowing the user to choose the family of products to filter:
Training (WINDEV): WD PivotTable