In french: FIListeInsère
Inserts a new internal window in the list of internal windows used by an Internal Window control.
Caution: If an internal window is associated in edit with the Internal Window control, this internal window will not be accessible anymore.
// Insert a customer
nCustomerPos is int = IWListPosition(IW_CustomerList)
IWListInsert(IW_CustomerList, nCustomerPos, IW_CustomerForm, CUSTOMER.CUSTOMERID)
IWListInsert(<Internal Window control> , <Index> , <Internal window> [, <Parameter 1> [... [, <Parameter N>]]])
<Internal Window control>: Control name
Name of the Internal Window control to use.
Index of the internal window to be inserted.
<Internal window>: Window name
Name of the internal window that must be associated with the control.
<Parameter 1>: Type of value sent to the window (optional)
First parameter that will be passed to the "Global declarations" event of the window to open. This parameter is passed by reference and it is considered as being a variable global to the window.
<Parameter N>: Type of value sent to the window (optional)
Nth parameter that must be passed to the "Global declarations" event of the window to open. This parameter is passed by reference and it is considered as being a variable global to the window.
- To navigate between the different internal windows inserted into the control, you can:
- The added internal windows are numbered from 1 to x, according to the order in which they are added into the list.
- If an internal window is deleted by IWListDelete, the internal windows that follow the deleted window are re-numbered.
- To add an internal window into the list, use IWListAdd.
- To modify the internal window currently displayed by the control, use ChangeSourceWindow.
- For a browse performed on a data file or on a query: An exception will be triggered if this function is used.
- Parameters passed to the internal window: Parameters are retrieved in the "Global declarations" event of the internal window. Simply write the following line of code at the start of the event:
PROCEDURE <Window name>(<Parameter1> [, <Parameter2> [, ...]])
For more details, see Window with parameters.
This page is also available for…