Deletes an image file from the "_WEB" directory of the application (or from one of its sub-directories).
Caution: To use this function, "Allow fCopyFileWebFolder and fDeleteFichierWebFolder" must be checked in the WEBDEV administrator (option found in the "Advanced" tab of the WEBDEV administrator).
<Result> = fDeleteFileWebFolder(<File name>)
- True if the file was deleted.
- False otherwise.
<File name>: Character string
Name of the file to delete. This parameter can be:
- A name of file with its full path.
- A name of file with its path relative to the "_WEB" directory of the application. The "_WEB" directory of the application is returned by fWebDir.
- The function deletes a single file at a time.
- Wildcard characters (*,?) are not allowed in the file name.
- Only the image files can be deleted. The following extensions are accepted : jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, tif, tiff and svg.
: The deletion is taken into account by the WEBDEV administrator on the server (WD280ADMIN.EXE). The Windows account that runs it must have sufficient rights on the target location of deletion.