Creates and/or updates data on the Google server (addition or modification of data). The created or updated data is contained in a variable that corresponds to the service used:Remarks
- In case of multiple additions, VariableReset is used to reinitialize these variables between the calls to GglWrite.
- For a modification, the data must be retrieved before it can be modified.
Cnt is gglConnection
// Retrieve the calendar named "Work"
Calendar is gglCalendar = GglGetCalendar(Cnt, "Work")
// Modify the first event of the calendar
Calendar.Title = "Apt with boss"
Calendar.EndDate = "20081013153"
// Delete the second event from the calendar
// Actually update the changes on the server
Creating and/or updating a Google element Hide the details
<Result> = GglWrite(<Google connection> , <Google element>)
- True if the update was performed,
- False if an error occurred. To get more details on the error, use ErrorInfo.
<Google connection>: gglConnection variable
Name of the gglConnection variable to be used. This connection was validated by GglConnect.
<Google element>: Variable corresponding to the type to update
Element to update. This parameter can correspond to:
- Name of the gglCalendar variable corresponding to the calendar to create/modify.
- Name of the gglContact variable corresponding to the contact to create/modify.
- Name of the gglContactGroup variable corresponding to the group of contacts to create/modify.
Possible error cases:
- The Internet connection is not valid.
- The authentication was not performed properly.
- The XML response of the server cannot be read.
Business / UI classification: Business Logic