Project description: Telemetry tab
The project description window allows you to configure various elements of your project. This window includes the following tabs:
- The "Project" tab, which allows you to enter general information about the project
- The "Analysis" tab, which is used to associate an analysis with the project and/or with a UML model
- The "Files" tab, which allows you to enter information about the data files used by the application (only if the project is bound to an analysis).
- The "Live data" tab, which allows you to configure how the data from the data files is displayed in the different editors.
- The "Languages" tab, which is used to configure the different languages used by the project as well as the options to be used for each language.
- The "Style" tab, which allows you to customize the print preview and to choose the skin template theme and custom style sheet. You can also configure screen sizes.
- The "Group" tab, which is used to manage teamwork (SCM or GIT).
- The "Options" tab, which allows you to configure the template update, backup and synchronization options. This tab is also used to enable the strict mode and to define the code style.
- The "Advanced" tab, which allows you to configure how to use "Reports & Queries", AAFs and how to lock the application.
- The "Compilation" tab, which allows you to configure the compilation options.
- The "Telemetry" tab, which allows you to configure the telemetry options for the project.
This tab is used to enable the telemetry in a project and in all the linked project configurations.
To enable the telemetry:
- Check "Enable the telemetry for the project".
- Specify the requested parameters:
- Server location:
- Local, network or Internet network: In this case, you have the ability to specify the protocol used: HTPP or HTTPS.
Remark: For an HTTPS protocol, a certificate must be installed on your Web server (iIS or Apache).
- CLOUD telemetry platform. In this case, all you have to do is specify the CLOUD account to use.
Remark: A Telemetry platform is required. For more details, see PCSCloud.
Check the connection to the telemetry server to make sure that the data is correct.
- Address of server or address of PCCloud platform.
- Username and associated password. This data was given at the end of setup of telemetry server.
Remark: You have the ability to store the password.
- Telemetry of application:
- Application name. This name will be proposed in the telemetry dashboard.
- The mode for triggering the collection of information. The data collection is automatically enabled by default but it can be enabled through programming with TelemetryEnable.
These parameters are defined for the current project and for all its configurations. The telemetry can be customized or disabled for each project configuration.
This page is also available for…