Library,Disk (External language)
In french: Bibli,Disque
Opens the project library that is stored on disk.
// In C
// In Pascal
// In VB
Library,Disk(<Library name> [, <"/CR">])
<Library name>: Character string
Name of the library with the extension and the access path if possible.
<"/CR">: Character string (optional)
Optional status code rreturned by Library,Disk.
- Library, Disk must be called before HInit and Project.
A library is created by the editor of WINDEV and its extension is WDL. A single library can be opened at a given time.
The style sheet of project is loaded by the function:
- Library,Disk is called with the "/CR" parameter:
- If an error occurred when opening the library:
- The status code "*E*" is returned in the WdKey variable (WDKey in C)
- WdInt (WDEntier in C) contains a non-existing file, an invalid library and an insufficient memory.
- If no error occurred when opening the library:
- WdInt (WDInt in C) contains 0
- WdKey (WDKey in C) returns an empty string.
- If no library name is specified, Library,Disk closes the current library.
The library file remains opened as long as the library is used.
Click [Add] to post a comment