- Parameters specific to the check regarding the connectivity to the HFSQL server
- Information about the HFSQL server
- Checking the addition of records
Check: Connectivity to HFSQL Client/Server
The monitoring robot will try to connect to an HFSQL Client/Server server. You also have the ability to check the addition of a record on the server.
The check will be:
- successful if the connection was established.
- unsuccessful otherwise.
Parameters specific to the check regarding the connectivity to the HFSQL server
Information about the HFSQL server
To check an HFSQL server, you must specify:
- the server address,
- connection port,
- the login used and the associated password.
Checking the addition of records
To check the addition of a record on an HFSQL server, you must specify:
- the database used,
- the data file where the addition must be performed,
- the password of the data file if necessary,
- the list of values for each item that must be added to the data file.
- The record added during this test will not be deleted.
- The record will be added with the rights associated with the user specified in the connection information (login and associated password).
This page is also available for…