- Parameters specific to the check regarding the HTTP connectivity
- Information about the Web page
- Information about the check to perform
- Management of custom error cases
The monitoring robot will read the header and the content of a Web page.
The check will be:
- successful if the page exists and if its header contains no error.
- unsuccessful otherwise.
Parameters specific to the check regarding the HTTP connectivity
Information about the Web page
Specify the address of the Web page to check as well as the connection port used.
Information about the check to perform
The validity of the page content can be checked. In this case, you can have check whether the content is identical between a check and another one.
Management of custom error cases
You can define specific error cases by adding conditions on the header and/or on the content of the page. The "+" button allows you to add conditions. These options enable you to define:
- the error condition.
- the content of the alert message if the condition is met.
This page is also available for…