- Position of Tab control
- Position of control in a Tab control
In french: XInitial
is used to:
- Find out the X coordinate:
- of a control (position on X axis) when opening the window or the page.
- of a window (position on X axis) when opening the window.
- Modify the X coordinate of a control anchored "to right" (position on X axis) when opening the window.
- Find out the X coordinate of a control in relation to its block (position in millimeters on X axis) when opening the report.
Remark: The X coordinate of a control or window corresponds to the X coordinate specified in the "UI" tab, in their description window.
This X coordinate defines the control or window position when opening the window, page or report.
// Moves the control 10 millimeters to right
STC_Title.X = STC_Title.X + 10
// Restores the initial position
STC_Title.X = STC_Title.XInitial
Finding out the X coordinate of a control or window Hide the details
<Result> = <Element used>.XInitial
Modifying the X coordinate of a control anchored "to right" Hide the details
<Control used>.XInitial = <New X coordinate>
<Control used>: Control name
Name of control to use. If this field is not anchored "right", the Property XInitial has no effect..
For a control associated with a tab, use the following notation:
<Tab name>.<Control name>
<New X coordinate>: Integer
New X coordinate of specified control (in pixels). Horizontal position of the upper-left corner of the control, relative to the upper-left corner of the window's client area (i.e. the window without title bar, menu bar or borders).
Position of Tab control
The Property XInitial allows you to know and modify the horizontal position (in pixels) of the Tab control in relation to the top left corner of the client area of the window (i.e. the window without the title and menu bars nor the Border).
Important: If the coordinates of a tab anchored "on the right" are modified with the Property XInitial, all the fields positioned on the tab are also moved.
The Property XInitial cannot be used on:
- an option in a check box or radio button,
- a row in a list box, in a combo box or in a table,
- a table cell,
- a group of controls,
- a window menu,
- an element of a TreeView control.
In Java, XInitial only applies to the following elements:
- Edit control.
- Check Box.
- Radio Button.
- List Box.
- Combo Box.
Limits in the pages
XInitial can only be used on the fields actually displayed in the browser.. It cannot be used on:
- an HTML table,
- an option in a Check Box or Radio Button control,
- a row in a List Box control, Combo Box control or Table control,
- a cell in a Table control,
- a group of controls.
This page is also available for…