- Displaying the "Analysis" pane
The "Analysis" pane shows:
- the data files and items in the current analysis. Keys are bold and unique keys are both bold and underlined.
- the stored procedures, stored queries and triggers in the current analysis.
- the SQL views and materialized views in the current analysis.
- the connections described in the current analysis.
The context menu (right click) of the "Analysis" pane is used to:
- Open the analysis.
- a data file.
- an SQL or materialized view.
- a Custom-Folder. For more details, see Custom-Folders in the analysis.
- a set of stored procedures.
- a stored query.
- a trigger.
- an enumeration.
- a combination.
- Display the analysis description.
- Display the description of the files.
- View the description of the files.
- Manage the connections.
- Generate the analysis.
- Print the analysis documentation.
: The information displayed corresponds to the analysis currently described in the data model editor. This information can differ from the one displayed in the "Project explorer" pane
(that displays the information of the last generated analysis).
Displaying the "Analysis" pane
To display the "Analysis" pane
, go to the "Home" tab, "Environment" group, expand "Panes", select "Panes", and then select "Analysis".
This page is also available for…