Word processing: Features
The Word Processing control proposes the following features:
- Standard formatting ribbon.
- Creating, reading and saving standard ".docx".
- Reading "RTF" files.
- Reading and saving in HFSQL.
- Font, size, color, bold, italic, underlined, subscript, superscript, alignment.
- Background color of paragraph.
- Border of a paragraph.
- Displaying the line break and page break characters.
- Copy/Paste without formatting
- Print preview and print
- Export to PDF
- Management of indents
- Line spacing
- Space before/after
- Background color
- Ability to handle text programmatically (DocXXX functions, Document, docFragment, docParagraph types, etc.).
- Spelling checker.
- Customizable formatting ribbon
- available through programming
- available in the ribbon of control.
- Table of contents (read-only).
- Links (read-only, with ability to open the link with Ctrl + Click)
- Advanced underline (read-only)
- Tabulations and tab stops.
- Continuation points (read-only)
- Revisions (read-only)
- Displaying existing images in the document (the WMF and EMF formats are not supported).
- Inserting images in PNG and JPEG format.
- Copy/Paste with formatting.
- Bullets and numbers.
- A carriage return on a numbered line continues the numbering for the new line.
- Pressing the "Backspace" key is used to go back to the previous level of bullets.
- Automatic controls (date, time, document name, author, page number, number of pages)
- available in display and in edit.
- The '$' character and the hexadecimal notation are not supported in the page numbers.
- The F9 key is used to update the controls. The option "Keep the formatting during each update" is supported.
- Date insertion.
- Page numbering
- Sequence with report
- Specific ribbon options:
- Page format, orientation, margins.
- Inserting images and wrapping.
- Header and footer.
- Export in HTM format.
- Opening a docx file by Drag and Drop.
- Ability to customize the ribbon via an internal window.