- Events managed by default
- Optional events
Events associated with List Box controls
Events managed by default
WEBDEV manages the following events by default (in order of appearance in the code editor):
|Initialization (Server code)||Run when opening the page.|
Special case: Browsing List Box control filled automatically:
When this code is run, the List Box control is not filled yet. To force the List Box control to be filled in this code, use:
|End of initialization (Server code)||Code only for browsing List Box controls filled automatically:|
Run once the List Box control has been filled. This code allows you to select, add or modify an element in the List Box control.
|Entry in control (Browser code)||Run when the control takes focus.|
|Exit without modification (Browser code)||Run when the Web user selects an element.|
|Whenever modified (Server code)||Run when the Web user selects an element.|
|Exit from control (Browser code)||Run when changing control (TAB key, change of control with the mouse, etc.)|
: Only the browser codes are available in a static page.
Several optional events can be managed.
To manage an optional event, simply select it in the icon bar of the code window.in WINDEV and WINDEV Mobilein WEBDEVTo add an optional event:
- Select the requested control.
- Display the code window of this control (F2 key).
- Click the link "Add other processes to xxx" at the bottom of the window code, after the last event.Click the link "Add other events to xxx" at the bottom of the window code, after the last event.
- All the optional events available for the control are displayed.
- Check the optional event to add and validate.
Note: You can select several optional events.
- The selected optional event is automatically added to the events managed by the control.
To disable an optional event, simply perform the same operations to display the list of optional events. Then simply uncheck the optional events to delete.
Note: If the disabled code contains WLanguage code, this code is automatically deleted.
You can manage, for example:
- the control rollover with the mouse,
- the left mouse button down, up, with a double click,
- the right mouse button down, up, with double click,
- the mouse wheel, ...
This page is also available for…
Click [Add] to post a comment