- Control in a window, report, or static or dynamic page
- Creating an HTML control
- Creating an HTML control in a report
- Control in a report: Characteristics
- Description window and programming
Creating an HTML control in a report
To create an HTML control in a report:
- On the "Creation" tab, in the "Text" group, click "HTML".
- Click where the control will be created in the report. The control appears in the editor.
To view the characteristics of the control, select "Description" in the context menu.
Remark: From version 22, the HTML control in a report corresponds to an HTML Static control.
Control in a report: Characteristics
Description window and programming
The HTML control is an HTML Static control. You can enter text directly in the "General" tab of the control description window.. This text will be automatically converted to HTML.
The HTML control is used to display:
- the content of a local HTML file.
- the HTML content of an item.
To initialize the HTML control by programming, it can be assigned with:
- an HTML code directly. For example:
- the path of a local HTML file.
HTM_Code = fExeDir() + "\MyHTMLFile.htm"
- PNG and SVG images in the HTML content are not supported.
- If the CSS style sheet corresponds to an external file, it is ignored.
- All the external files that must be found on Internet are ignored.
This page is also available for…