Used to connect a remote debugger to an application, service, Webservice, etc.
// Start remote debugger
<Result> = dbgConnect(<Debugger>)
- True if the connection was established,
- False otherwise.
<Debugger>: Character string
Name or IP address of the development computer.
- The debugger must listen for a connection before the application to debug calls dbgConnect. To set the debugger to listen mode, use one of the following methods:
- "Listen for a connection via dbgConnect" option in the project test button (GO).
- go to the "Project" tab, "Test mode" group, expand "Test mode" and select "Listen for a connection via dbgConnect".
- Port 27280 is used: this port must be accessible from the remote computer.
Business / UI classification: Neutral code