- Management of '&'
- Drawing in PHP
- Drawing in Browser code
<WDPic variable>.DrawText (Function)
In french: <Variable WDPic>.DessineTexte
Draws a text in a variable of type WDPic
(on the background layer).
MyWDPicImage is WDPic = "Test.gif"
// Draw a text in light yellow
MyWDPicImage.DrawText(10, 20, "Easy development", LightYellow)
IMG_MyDrawing = MyWDPicImage
<WDPic image>.DrawText(<X-coordinate> , <Y-coordinate> , <Text> [, <Text color> [, <Management of &>]])
<WDPic image>: WDPic variable
Name of the WDPic variable to be used. Only the background layer will be handled.
X-coordinate of text to draw (in pixels).
Y-coordinate of text to draw (in pixels).
<Text>: Type corresponding to the text to draw
Text to draw. This text can be:
- a string (without formatting marks such as TAB, CR, etc.),
- a numeric.
<Text color>: Integer or constant (optional)
Text color to use. This color can correspond to:
If this parameter is not specified, the color of the text:
<Management of &>: Optional boolean
- True (default value) if the "&" character must not be interpreted as an underline operator.
- False if the "&" character must be interpreted as an underline operator: the character following the "&" character will be underlined.
- The font used is "MS Sans Serif" (size 13).
- The writing direction is horizontal (from left to right).
- The coordinates of the upper-left corner of the image are (0,0).
- The "&" character is not interpreted.
Coordinates are specified with respect to the upper-left corner of the image (coordinates: (0.0)).
The coordinates correspond to the upper-left corner of the rectangle into which the text will be drawn. The precise location of the text in this rectangle depends on the size, shape and attributes of the font.
Management of '&'
The parameter <Management of & > makes it possible to manage the use of the '&' character.
- the "&" character must not be interpreted as an underline operator. For example:
MyWDPicImage.DrawText(10, 10, "Tom&Jerry", LightRed, True)
will display "Tom&Jerry".
- the "&" character must be interpreted as an underline operator: the character following the "&" character will be underlined. For example:
MyWDPicImage.DrawText(10, 10, "&Edit", LightRed, False)
will display "Edit".
Unit examples (WINDEV): The drawing functions
[ + ]
Using the main drawing functions of WINDEV to:
- Initialize an Image control for drawing
- Draw simple shapes
- Write a text into a drawing
- Change the color in a drawing
Business / UI classification: Neutral code
This page is also available for…