Returns the MIME type of the request received during a call to a REST Webservice.
// Accepts a JSON or XML content
// Processes the JSON case
// Processes the XML case
// Processes the other cases (triggers an error)
// Indicates that the format of received data is in unknown :
// 415 Unsupported Media Type
<MIME type> = WebserviceReadMIMEType()
<MIME type>: Character string
MIME type received in the HTTP Content-Type header.
Hundreds of types are defined in the MIMI communication standard (available on Internet). The most common values are:
- "text/html": HTML page (*.htm, *.html)
- "text/plain": text file (*.txt)
- "application/pdf": document in PDF format (*.pdf)
- "image/gif": image in GIF format (*.gif)
- "image/jpeg": image in JPEG format (*.jpg, *.jpeg)
- "video/mpeg": video in MPEG format (*.mpg, *.mpeg)
- "application/unknown": used to display a dialog box proposing to download the file onto the computer of the Web user.
- "application/msword": used to display a Word file.
- "application/vnd.ms-excel": used to display an Excel file.
This function is only available during the call to a function that processes a request of a REST Webservice. In the other cases, the function returns an empty string.
Component : wd250awws.dll