Sends the security code to the user so that he can change his password.
// Click on "Forgotten password"
IF NOT SaaSSendSecurityCode("Gary") THEN
Info("Unable to retrieve the password. " +
"Did you specify an email address in your profile?")
// Validate the form
IF SaaSConnect("Gary", EDT_Code) THEN
// The code is valid, replace the password by a new one
<Result> = SaaSSendSecurityCode(<Username> [, <Webservice>])
- True if the security code was successfully sent.
- False otherwise. To get more details on the error, use ErrorInfo.
<Username>: Character string
<Webservice>: Optional character string
Webservice to use. This parameter corresponds to:
By default, the connection will be established to the SaaS webservice installed with the WEBDEV application server on the local computer.
- the host name of the SaaS webservice (for example, "Computer", "Computer.MyNetwork.com", "http://Mydomain.com").
- the full URL of the SaaS webservice (for example, "http://domain.com/WDSAAS280_WEB/WDSaaS280.awws").
- The security code is valid as long as the session that requested the change of password is enabled.
- The security code is sent to the email address specified in the saasUser variable corresponding to the user (Email). If this property is not specified, the email is sent to the email address used as the username (if it is valid).
- To be able to send the security code, the SMTP parameters of SaaS administrator must have been configured: