- Characteristics of the Cell control
- Special cases
In french: <Cellule>.AfficheDialogue
Displays a Cell control in a page with a DDW effect (Dim Disabled Windows). This function is used to easily simulate a dialog box in browser code, by using a Cell control in a page.
// Display a Cell control containing a question
CELL_Question.DisplayDialog(cellCenter, True, 50)
<Cell control>.DisplayDialog([<Display position> [, <Take DDW into account> [, <Dimming rate>]]])
<Cell control>: Control name
Name of the Cell control that will be displayed.
<Display position>: Optional Integer constant
Display position of cell:
|cellBottomLeft||The Cell control is at the bottom left of the visible part of the current page.|
|cellBottomRight||The Cell control is at the bottom right of the visible part of the current page.|
|The Cell control is centered in the visible part of the current page.|
|cellPositionXY||The Cell control remains at its current position.|
|cellTopLeft||The Cell control is at the top left of the visible part of the current page.|
|cellTopRight||The Cell control is at the top right of the visible part of the current page.|
<Take DDW into account>: Optional boolean
- True (default) to display the Cell control with a DDW effect (the page displayed behind the Cell control is grayed)
- False to disable the DDW effect.
<Dimming rate>: Integer
Rate of gray (included between 0 and 100) used by the DDW.
The maximum value (100) will be used if the specified value is greater than 100.
The DDW is ignored if the specified value is less than 0. The default rate of gray is set to 18%.
Characteristics of the Cell control
- The Cell control must be overlayable ("Details" tab of the Cell control description window).
- To avoid displaying unnecessary scrollbars in the browser, check the option "Automatic positioning when loading to avoid the scrollbars" ("Details" tab of the Cell control description window). This option is used to automatically position the Cell control at position (0,0) when loading the page. Then, the display position defined by <Cell>.DisplayDialog is taken into account.
- <Cell>.DisplayDialog must be used to display the Cell control:
- in a "None" button. In this case, only the browser code of the button will be executed.
- in a "Submit" button and activate AJAX in the code of this button. In this case, the browser and server codes of the button will be executed.
- The Cell control displayed can be hidden with <Cell>.CloseDialog.
- It is not possible to display two different Cell controls at the same time using <Cell>.DisplayDialog.