In french: HEnregistre
Modifies the current record if it exists, otherwise adds a new record.
<Result> = HSave([<Data file> [, <Options>]])
- True if the addition or the modification was performed,
- False if an error occurred.
<Data file>: Optional character string
Name of the data file, view or query used. If this name is not specified, HSave will use the last data file used by the last HFSQL function (function starting with "H").
<Options>: Optional integer constant
Used to configure:
- the effect of addition or modification on the current iteration.
- the mode for calculating the automatic identifier. For more details, see Managing the automatic identifier during an addition.
- the lock mode of the added or modified record.
- the management of duplicates.
- the management of integrity.
This parameter is ignored.
- If the NewRecord property is set to True, HSave adds the record to the data file (HAdd). For more details, see the documentation about HAdd.
- If NewRecord is set to False, HSave modifies the record in the data file (HModify). For more details, see the documentation about HModify.
Business / UI classification: Business Logic
This page is also available for…