In french: ChaîneVersHeure
Converts a time in character string format to a time in HHMMSSCC format that can be used by a Time
MyTime is Time
MyTime = StringToTime("12:10:25:78") // MyTime = "12102578"
<Result> = StringToTime(<String> [, <Format>])
<Result>: Character string or Time variable
- Time in HHMMSSCC format (HH corresponds to hours, MM to minutes, SS to seconds and CC to hundredths of a second).
- Empty string ("") if a problem occurs.
<String>: Character string
Time in the format specified in <Format>.
<Format>: Optional character string
Format of the string that must be converted to time. You can use:
If this parameter is not specified, the HH:MM:SS:CC format is used by default.
- The specific characters representing the different elements of the time (HH, MM, SS, CC or AP) will be automatically replaced with their value identified in <String>.
In this string:
- HH represents the number of hours,
- MM represents the number of minutes,
- SS represents the number of seconds,
- CC represents the number of hundredths of a second,
- AP represents "AM" or "PM" (if "AP" is used, the time is displayed in 12-hour format).
- The following constant:
|maskSystemTime||Allows you to directly use the mask used by the system time. This mask depends on the configuration of the project. |
To display the time settings of the project:
- On the "Project" tab, in the "Project" group, click "Description". The description window of the project is displayed.
- In the "Languages" tab, select the "Time" tab. You have the ability to use the Windows options or specific parameters.
Business / UI classification: Neutral code
This page is also available for…