In this chart:
1. Chart title. The characteristics of the chart title can be defined in the "Details" tab of the control description ("Edit chart title").
You have the ability to define the chart title as well as its position and style.
2. First value. You have the ability to display (or not) the total value in the Pyramid chart. To avoid displaying this value, all you have to do is check "Hide the first value" ("General" tab in the description window).
3. Legend. The characteristics of the legend can be defined in the "Details" tab of the control description ("Edit chart legend").
You can define its position and its style.
4. Category label. The category labels are displayed in the legend. The category labels can be defined in the "Series" tab of the control description. The source of the category labels can correspond to a table column, a WLanguage array, a list, ...
The category labels can also be directly displayed in each section of the pyramid. To do so, select "Display the labels of categories" in the "General" tab of the control description window.
5. Color of sections
. The color of the sections is defined automatically. To modify the color of sections, use grSeriesColor
and specify the section number.
6. Gradient colors. The characteristics regarding the appearance of the chart are defined in the "Details" tab of the chart description window. The following options are available:
- Reduce the jagged effects (Antialiasing).
- Automatic border colors.
- Gradient colors (with possibility of horizontal gradient).
- Spacing between sections. Spacing between sections can be defined by "Spacing between the sections: " ("General" tab of the control description window) or by grColumnSpacing.
- Size of sections. The "General" tab in the control description window (or grParameter) is used to choose the size of the sections:
- Proportional to the area: The value is symbolized by the area of the pyramid section.
- Proportional to the height: The value is symbolized by the height of the pyramid section.
- The chart can be oriented: All you have to do is define the rotation angle according to the different axes in the "General" tab of the control description window. A chart can also be oriented by programming with grOrientation.