In this chart:
1. Chart title.
The characteristics of the chart title can be defined in the "Details" tab of the control description ("Edit chart title").
You can define the chart title, its position and style.
2. Size of the hole
A Sunburst chart can have a hole in the middle. The size of the hole can be defined in the "General" tab of the control description.
3. Chart section
At each level, the values displayed represent a section.
The end user can click a section of the chart to see the details of this section: the clicked section becomes the center of the chart and all its sub-levels are represented around it. And so on, ... A click in the center of the chart moves one level up.
The display of details is automatic: it is managed by the control.
- You can display the labels of the sections (category labels) perpendicularly: use grParameter with the grSunburstCaptionPerpendicularSection constant.
Section labels (category labels) are always displayed perpendicular to the orientation of the section. This option is not configurable.
- To define the starting angle of the first section, use grSunburstStartAngle.
- To pull out a section (or all the sections), use grSunburstPullOut.
The value of the data hovered by the mouse is displayed in a tooltip.
- A radial color gradient by level is automatically managed by default. You have the ability to define the color of a section with grSunburstSectionColor.
- To limit the number of levels displayed, use grParameter with the grSunburstMaxLevel constant.
- The following WLanguage functions are specific to this type of chart:
Remark: This type of chart does not accept negative values.