In french: grWaterfallCouleur
Indicates the color for a type of category in a Waterfall chart.
Remark: If this function is not used, the chart is displayed with the colors selected by default.
grWaterfallColor(CHART_Waterfall, grTotal, RGB(83,129,179))
grWaterfallColor(CHART_Waterfall, grSubTotal, RGB(103,89,159))
grWaterfallColor(CHART_Waterfall, grPositive, RGB(115,179,83))
grWaterfallColor(CHART_Waterfall, grNegative, RGB(179,84,92))
grWaterfallColor(<Chart name> , <Type of category> , <Color>)
<Chart name>: Control name or character string
Name of the chart to be used. This name can correspond to:
- the chart name defined through programming with grCreate.
- the name of the Chart control in the window, page or report editor.
<Type of category>: Integer constant
Type of the category for which the color must be defined:
|grNegative||Negative values of the chart.|
|grPositive||Positive values of the chart.|
|grSubTotal||Sub-total values of the chart.|
|grTotal||Total values of the chart.|
<Color>: Integer or Integer constant
Color for the specified type of category. This color can correspond to:
- an RGB color (returned by RGB),
- an HSL color (returned by HSL),
- a preset color (see the preset colors of WLanguage).
- the ColorDefault constant:
- If the DefaultColor constant is used for the grPositive and grNegative types of category, the default colors of series will be used.
- If the DefaultColor constant is used for the grSubTotal type of category and if specific colors are used for the grPositive and grNegative types of category, these specific colors will be used for the sub-total.
- The colors defined for the categories by grCategoryColor have priority over the colors defined by grWaterfallColor.
- This function applies to the Waterfall charts only.
Training (WINDEV): WD Chart
[ + ]
This example presents the different uses of the Chart control.
Different types of charts are presented:
The main features presented here are the possibility to customize of charts from the code, as well as to fill the chart from an HFSQL data file, or in the editor.
This page is also available for…