In french: FTPParamètre
From version 28
is kept for backward compatibility. This function is replaced by FTPConfigure
Modifies the behavior of standard FTP functions.
// Enable the native implementation of FTP
// Enable the Windows implementation ("wininet") of FTP
FTPConfigure(<Option> , <Option value>)
<Option>: Integer constant
Option to define:
|ftpConfigureMode||Selects the FTP operating mode.|
- If <Option value> is set to 0, the FTP management functions use the Windows "wininet" module except for secure protocols (FTPIS, FTPES and SFTP). This mode corresponds to the default operating mode of FTP functions.
- If <Option value> is set to 1, the FTP management functions use a native, Windows-independent implementation of FTP, with UTF-8 support.
Caution: In this mode, FTPCommand is not supported. This mode is systematically used for the secure protocols (FTPIS, FTPES and SFTP).
|ftpesParameterSecureMode||Changes FTPES encryption.|
- If <Option value> is set to 0, the encryption is applied to FTP data and commands. This is the default mode for functions in FTPES.
- If <Option value> is set to 1, the SSL encryption is applied only to FTP commands. This mode may be required for some FTPES servers.
<Option value>: Integer
New value of the option.
The FTPxxx functions of WLanguage use by default the FTP functions of the Windows API (WININET.DLL). In Windows 8.1, these APIs do no longer return the expected results:
- transfer not completed,
- "unable to modify the directory to.".
While waiting for the standard FTP functions to be restored by Windows Update, the behavior of WLanguage FTPxxx functions can be modified so that they are no longer based on the FTP functions of Windows API. To do so, insert the following call in the FTP transfer process, before the existing call to FTPConnect
is applied to all the WLanguage FTPxxx functions, except for FTPCommand
. If this one was used, it can be replaced with FTPSend
according to the case.
Business / UI classification: Business Logic
This page is also available for…