|Property name||Type used||Effect|
- True if the replication must be performed in both directions: the replication will be bidirectional.
- False otherwise (default value): the replication will be unidirectional.
|Description||Character string||Description of replication.|
|File||Array of strings||List of elements to replicate. |
The elements to replicate can correspond to:
- a database,
- a data file,
- a data file to exclude from the replication. In this case, the name of the file must be prefixed by "-" (minus).
|Identifier||Integer||Used to identify the replication handled.|
This property is read-only.
|Initialization||Integer||Used to follow the evolution of the initial copy of replicated elements from the connection server (master server) to the other server (subscriber server) during a copy in background task (HRSAddConfig associated with the hrsCopyBackgroundTask constant). |
If this property:
- is included between 0 and 1000, the replication is currently added.
- is set to 1000, the replication was added.
- is not specified, the replication failed to be added.
This property is read-only.
|ModificationConflictResolution||Integer constant||Method for solving conflicts: |
- hmcrHigherPriority (default value): During a conflict, only the priority value defined for the server is taken into account. The smaller the priority value defined for the server is, the higher the priority granted to the server will be.
- hmcrMoreRecent: During a conflict, the more recent element has priority.
Caution: This method requires a synchronization of the clock on the different servers.
- hmcrProcedureWithModifiedItems: When a conflict occurs, a stored procedure (defined with the ProcedureForModificationConflictResolution property) is started. In this procedure, only the modified items will be accessible.
- hmcrProcedureAllItems: When a conflict occurs, a stored procedure (defined with the ProcedureForModificationConflictResolution property) is started. In this procedure, all the items found in the record will be accessible.
|Password||Character string||Password specific to the replication. This password must correspond to the password specified in HRSInit used on the subscriber server. |
This property is available in write mode.
|ProcedureForModificationConflictResolution||Character string||Name of the stored procedure to be used if the conflict resolution method (ModificationConflictResolution) corresponds to the hmcrProcedureWithModifiedItems or hmcrProcedureAllItems constants.|
This stored procedure must return:
This stored procedure must be found in the replicated database on the subscriber server.
- the opRetry constant to validate the replication of the modification,
- the opCancel constant to cancel the replication of the modification.
|Scheduling||hScheduling variable||Replication period. |
If all the members of the hScheduling
variable are left empty, it will be a replication in streaming.
|Server||Character string||Target server of the replication. This server is identified by: |
If the port differs from the default port, the following syntax must be used to specify it: "<Server name>:<Replication port>". This port must correspond to the port specified in HRSInit used on the subscriber server.
- its DNS name or its IP address.
- the replication port (4996 by default).
- True to perform a replication in spare mode,
- False otherwise.
Remark: This property is incompatible with the Bidirectional property.