- How to manage the Google documents?
Management of Google documents
Google Docs and Google Spreadsheet are the online word processing and the online spreadsheet proposed by Google.
WINDEV and WEBDEV allow you to manage these documents via several WLanguage functions. You can:
- Upload documents on the Google server.
- Delete documents.
- List the documents and perform a search in the documents.
- Retrieve documents.
Warning: Before using a feature linked to Google services, we strongly recommend that you check the license for using this service. Some restrictions may apply. The content of the licenses may change over time.
PC SOFT is in no case responsible for the way the native access functions are used. Make sure that you comply with the license of the service provider.
How to manage the Google documents?
To manage the Google documents found on a Google server:
- Create a Google account and a project. Configure the project in the Google console in order to use the service for managing documents. For more details, see the help about gglConnect, "Prerequisites for OAuth 2.0 authentication".
- In the code of your application, create a variable of type gglConnection. This variable contains the characteristics of the connection to your Google account.
- To manage the documents found on the Google server, use one of the following functions:
If you use a proxy to access Internet, the proxy must be configured (Proxy
) to use Google functions.
Unit examples (WINDEV): Accessing the Google documents
This page is also available for…