|Complete||Returns a character string of a given size.|
|CompleteDir||Adds (if necessary) the "\" character at the end of a character string.|
- extract a sub-string from a character string according to a given string separator.
- browse the sub-strings in a character string according to a given string separator.
Versions 09 and laterLeft New in version 09LeftLeft |Extracts the left part (which means the first characters) from a character string or from a buffer.|
- the size of a character string, which means the number of characters found in the character string (including the space and binary 0 characters).
- the size of a buffer, which means the number of bytes found in the buffer.
- a sub-string from a given position in a string.
- a section from a given position in a buffer.
|NoAccent||Transforms the accented characters found in a character string into non-accented characters.|
|NoSpace||Returns a character string without the space characters|
- found on the right and on the left.
- found inside the string.
|Position||Finds the position of a character string inside another character string.|
|PositionOccurrence||Finds the Xth position of a character string in a character string.|
|RepeatString||Concatenates N repetitions of the same character string or buffer.|
|Replace||Replaces all the occurrences of a word found in a string by another word.|
|Reverse||Returns the complement to 255 for each character found in a character string.|
Versions 09 and laterRightRight |Extracts the right part (which means the last characters) from a character string or from a buffer.|
|StringCompare||Compares two strings character by character:|
- according to the sequence of ASCII characters.
- according to the alphabetical order.
- the number of occurrences of a specific character string (by respecting the search criteria) in another character string.
- the number of occurrences of a set of strings found in an array
|StringFormat||Formats a character string according to the selected options.|
|TypeVar||Identifies the type of an expression, a variable (during a call to a procedure for example) or a control.|
Versions 09 and laterVal New in version 09ValVal |Returns the numeric value of a character string.|