type represents a source keyword from which variations/suggestions will be generated by the keyword generator of Google AdWords.
The characteristics of this type can be defined and modified by several WLanguage properties.
- The variations of keywords can be generated for up to 10 source keywords.
- See Declaring a variable for more details.
// Connection to Google AdWords
Cnt is gglAdWConnection
Cnt..Email = "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Cnt..Password = "azerty"
Cnt..UserAgent = "MyApp-01"
Cnt..SandboxMode = True
// Management of keywords
arrKeyword is array of gglAdWSeedKeyword
Keyword is gglAdWSeedKeyword
Keyword..Text = "WinDev"
Keyword..Type = "Exact"
MyLanguages is array of strings
MyCountries is array of strings
Variations is gglAdWKeywordVariationsCollection
Variations = GglAdWGetKeywordVariation(Cnt, arrKeyword, False, MyLanguages, MyCountries)
Var is gglAdWKeywordVariation
FOR EACH Var OF Variations..AdditionalToConsider
Properties specific to the description of gglAdWSeedKeyword variables
The following properties can be used to handle a source keyword from which suggestions will be generated:
|Name ||Type used ||Effect |
- True to exclude the keyword from the suggestions,
- False to take the keyword into account.
|Text||Character string||Keyword. This keyword can correspond to a set of keywords ("Bath towel" for example)|
|Type||Character string||Type of the source keyword that defines how the suggestions will be generated. The available values are as follows:|
- "Broad": all the expressions containing the specified keyword will be proposed.
- "Phrase": all the expressions containing the specified expression will be proposed.
- "Exact": all the expressions exactly containing the specified keyword will be proposed.
: These properties can be handled by using one of the following syntaxes:
- <Variable Name>..<Property Name>
- <Variable Name>.<Property Name>